WHAT TO BRING
- Rugby socks
- Rugby shorts
- Mouth guard
- Refillable Water Bottle with name on it
- Practice Gear
- Rain gear ( In case of weather)
- Blanket and pillow (linens provided)
- Any personal items you may want/need
- Toilerty Kit
- Bathing suit
- A small amount of spending money
- $75 Room Key Deposit (check made out to Rugby Camp)
- 3 Forms (Participation Conduct, Consent/Medical Info., Assumption of Risk.Waiver & Release) Copy of Insurance Card
All resident campers will reside in a university dorm. Male and female campers are housed on separate floors and supervised by camp instructors. Campus Police are available 24/7. Day campers must provide their own accommodation. East Stroudsburg Rugby Camp is not responsible for transportation of players.
ROOM AND MEALS
On site at East Stroudsburg University coaches are welcome to attend and observe. A reminder for the camp will be e-mailed in July. Details about the camp, what to bring, directions, and everything else you will need to know about the camp can be found on our website.
CAMP BULLETINS AND UPDATES
Will be posted periodically on www.rugbydevelopmentcamp.com
. Be sure to check the Player Development Camp site often for important information and bulletins.